From the complex to the common we treat it all.
We treat patients who need care at any level, from those who suffer from chronic pain and discomfort or deformity to patients who are active but have developed arthritis or suffered injuries. We provide comprehensive care of simple and complex disorders of hip, with a specialty in the surgical treatment of the hip. Our expert team of orthopedic surgeons, rehabilitation medicine physicians, physician assistants, nurses and physical and occupational therapists work together with you to develop an individualized plan that maximizes recovery of your hip function.
Hip Preservatioin Services
Our hip preservation services are designed to treat your hip condition while salvaging as much of your current hip as possible and avoid or postpone more severe treatments such as hip replacement surgery. Our hip preservation services are offered for a variety of hip conditions including labral tears, surface cartilage damage, hip impingement, snapping hip, synovitis, early arthritis, hip dysplasia, instability, and avascular necrosis of the femoral head.
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Surgical Hip Dislocation
- Periacetabular Osteotomy
- Femoral Osteotomy
- Femoroacetabular Osteotomy
- Open reduction internal fixation (repair) of hip fractures
Hip Arthroplasty Services
Hip replacement may be a suitable option for those patients where other surgical and non-surgical treatments have failed to substantially improve your hip function or adequately reduce or eliminate discomfort. Each patient is different and if hip replacement is the best option for you our team will work with you to design an individualized treatement plan specific to your condition.
- Hemiarthroplasty for hip fracture
- Minimally invasive total hip replacement (Direct Anterior)
- Hemiresurfacing arthroplasty of the hip (partial hip replacement)
- Primary/Revision Hip Arthroplasty
- Complex Total Hip Arthroplasty
For more information about hip replacement please see our patient articles and videos.
- What is Hip Replacement? A Review of Total Hip Arthroplasty, Hip Resurfacing, and Minimally-Invasive Hip Surgery.
- Bone-Sparing, Total Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty Surgery (Metal-on-Metal Device)
- Direct Anterior Approach (Minimally Invasive) Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Minimally-Invasive Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip (Hip Arthritis): "Degenerative Joint Disease" can cause pain, stiffness, and cartilage breakdown
Hip & Knee Replacement Class
Are you considering either hip or knee replacement surgery? Watch a video of our hip and knee replacement class. This class is offered to all of our hip and knee replcement patients and covers pre-operation preparation, what to expect during surgery, and recovery.
Learn more about the hip conditions we treat with videos, surgical animations and articles.