Contact your Student Affairs office for processing procedures for your ERAS application.
- Submit the following items through ERAS:
- Completed ERAS application
- Personal statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Standardized Letter of Recommendation Forms EXCEPTIONS: Your Chair, Research PhD, or non-surgeons are NOT required to use the CORD SLOR form and are welcome to submit their narrative LOR in ERAS.
- USMLE Transcript
- Medical School Dean's Letter
- We require successful completion of USMLE Step 1(Step 2 CK completion is strongly preferred but not required this year, due to lack of testing availability).
- Completion of our secondary application (Cut off Oct. 1, 2021)
- CLICK HERE to access the AOA/CORD Standardized Letter of Recommendation (eSLOR) Form*. The AOA/CORD Standardized Letter of Recommendation (eSLOR) must be uploaded in ERAS by your letter writer.
NOTE: File upload size is limited to 500 KB in ERAS
- To assure complete and timely review of your application, we must receive all materials by October 1. After the screening process has been completed, all applicants will be notified immediately by e-mail of their interview status.
- Our interview dates are Saturdays, January 29 and February 5, 2022.
Thank you for applying to our program. If you have any questions, please contact me at 206.744.4930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: We prefer the AOA/CORD Standardized Letter of Recommendation (eSLOR) but also accept narrative letters.
Angela Weiss, C-TAGME
Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
University of Washington