Due to COVID-19 pandemic precautions, only one student is allowed to sign up per shift. We may return to allowing two students per shift in the future as the pandemic precautions allow.
Click here for all the logistics and everything you would want to know about the Harborview Trauma Call Service.
*Important* - signing up for shifts
- Please be considerate to your fellow students and sign up for a maximum of 3 days at one time (this means you can only have 3 future dates at one time).
- Do not sign up for 3 consecutive days or 3 consecutive weeks on the same day (ie. 3 straight fridays)
- If you cannot make your date any longer, please email the listserv (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 1 week prior to your scheduled date/time to let others know of that availability, and remove your name from the calendar!!
OSSMIG HTC Calendar
To sign up
1) Log in with your UWNetID at: https://orthop.washington.edu/ossmig/ossmig-htc-calendar.html
After you're logged in
To add a date:
1) Click on the "Add+" link at the top of the calendar.
2) Enter your name and class and the date you're signing up for.
3) Click "Save". Your name should appear in the calendar on your scheduled date. Do not change any of the other settings.
To edit or delete a date:
1) Click on the event title link (should be your name).
2) This will open a new window. Click on the "more" link.
3) Click the "Edit" tab.
4) To delete, click "Edit", then "Delete". It will ask if you are sure you want to delete. Click "Delete" again.
If you have problems logging in or adding a date:
For technical support, please contact the Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Webmaster at email@example.com.