See our photo album of the celebration of UW Medicine's opening of the newest Sports Medicine Center location at Husky Stadium on Saturday, October 19, 2013. Thanks to everyone who stopped by our open house to see where you can receive the same care that the Huskies do. Visitors had the opportunity to:
- Meet our sports medicine providers.
- Tour the new 30,000 square foot clinic.
- Join our Passport to Health event to participate in interactive demonstrations on the latest sports medicine treatments.
- Sprains, strains and other soft-tissue injuries
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and regenerative therapies
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) ultrasound
- Sports cardiology
- Sports performance and rehabilitation
- Minimally invasive surgery