Please contact Kimberlee Moomey at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding Resident Research Travel Awards.
- UWOSM Resident (R1-R5)
- Travel to a major general Orthopaedic or sub-specialty scientific meeting (not professional training)
- Applicant must have an accepted research presentation (Poster or Oral) as a first author or senior author
- Meeting must be in the US (including Hawaii and Alaska)
- A maximum of 1 trip per year
- Maximum of 2 travel awards per resident during their residency
- Maximum of $1500 per trip + per diems (per UW Guidelines). Eligible costs include:
- Meeting registration fee
• Vice Chair for Research will review applications in conjunction with Kim Moomey.