January 6, 2014
8 A.M. – 9 A.M
HR&T Room 117-121
TOPIC: "Physician Exposure to Radiation during Surgery. A Research Opportunity"
PRESENTER: Theodore A. Wagner, MD
Department of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Research Grand Rounds:
A seminar series designed to
- Stimulate research and develop academic innovators.
- Encourage collaboration between basic science researchers and
clinical scientists within the department.
- Enable our Residents to successfully carry out their research
- Enhance musculoskeletal knowledge across departmental
- Improve 'Know-How' in the process of research and orthopaedic