February 3, 2014
8 A.M. – 9 A.M HR&T Room 117-121
PRESENTER: Beth Hacker, Ph.D.
Institute of Translational Health Sciences
Department of Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Research Grand Rounds:
A seminar series designed to
- Stimulate research and develop academic innovators.
- Encourage collaboration between basic science researchers and
clinical scientists within the department.
- Enable our Residents to successfully carry out their research
- Enhance musculoskeletal knowledge across departmental
- Improve 'Know-How' in the process of research and orthopaedic