"Does Nutrition Status Affect Outcomes in Orthopaedic Trauma Patients? How Do I Answer That?"
Reza Firoozabadi, MD
Department of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
April 7, 2014
8 A.M. – 9 A.M, HR&T Room 117-121
Department of Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Research Grand Rounds:
A seminar series designed to
- Stimulate research and develop academic innovators.
- Encourage collaboration between basic science researchers and
clinical scientists within the department.
- Enable our Residents to successfully carry out their research
- Enhance musculoskeletal knowledge across departmental
- Improve 'Know-How' in the process of research and orthopaedic