The ASES Shoulder Periprosthetic Joint Infection (PJI) Multicenter database is a multi-institutional collaborative study created to answer the many important questions formulated during the International Consensus Meeting in 2018. The Unversity of Washington is the coordinating site.
For those already involved in the database, please see below for available resources.
REDCap Instructional Videos and Documents
- Enrolling a New Subject into the REDCap Database
- Filling Out the Initial Enrollment Survey
- Filling Out the Microbiology Survey
- Modifying Automated Survey Invitations
- Withdrawing a Subject from the REDCap Database